Most common post-operative complications for CP patients are respiratory, surgical site and urinary tract infections.
- Can a useful, reliable, and valid clinical risk prediction model for post-operative infection in children with CP undergoing hip or spine surgery be created using claims data, electronic health records?
- What are the risk factors for the development of post-operative infections?
- Will the addition of demographic, antrometric, biomarkers improve the model?
- Rachel L DiFazio, PhD RN PPCNP-BC FAAN; Judith Ann Vessey, PhD MBA RN FAAN; Jay Berry, MD MPH; Daniel Graham Whitney, PhD; Tania Denise Shaffer Strout PhD RN MS
- Institution: Boston Children’s Hospital